Are you passionate about Latin? Are you looking for a new teaching role?
We are looking for a passionate Latin Teacher to join our school in Broadstairs!
About Wellesley Haddon Dene School
Wellesley Haddon Dene has an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality education and pastoral care in Broadstairs.
We aim to encourage intellectual curiosity and productive learning habits in both our students and staff. Whether you are fully trained or seeking further qualifications, we have plenty of opportunities for you to broaden your skill set and reach your career goals.
About the Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plan and deliver engaging and stimulating lessons.
- Setting high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
- Ensuring continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- Assessing and reporting on pupils progress.
We are looking for someone with:
- A specialism in Latin
- A passion for education
- Experience teaching
- Experience leading a subject area (desirable)
- A genuine enthusiasm for the subject
To find out more about this job role, please read our Job Description.
If this sounds like the role for you, then APPLY TODAY!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Wellesley Haddon Dene Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020