Are you hard-working? Do you have experience working in an educational or medical environment as a Matron? Are you looking for a new and exciting role? We have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Matron to join our school in Broadstairs!
About Wellesley Haddon Dene
Wellesley Haddon Dene has an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality education and pastoral care in Broadstairs.
We aim to encourage intellectual curiosity and productive learning habits in both our students and staff. Whether you are fully trained or seeking further qualifications, we have plenty of opportunities for you to broaden your skill set and reach your career goals.
About the Position
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining boarders health and safety.
- Staying overnight in the boarding house 3 nights per week (7pm – 8am).
- Being available and care of any pupil who feels unwell, injured or upset.
- Assisting with all matters in the boarding house.
- To ensure that each boarder is happy and healthy.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is organised, reliable and friendly.
- Can demonstrate high levels of written and verbal communication.
- Has experience working with children.
- Is First Aid trained (desirable).
- Has a clean driver’s licence.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If this sounds like the job for you then APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Wellesley Haddon Dene Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020