Are you looking for a new and exciting role in childcare?
We are currently looking for a passionate Nursery Assistant to join our school in Broadstairs!
About Wellesley Haddon Dene
Based in Broadstairs on the stunning Kent coast, Wellesley Haddon Dene has an outstanding reputation as a successful independent ‘family run’ co-ed boarding and day prep school. Wellesley Haddon Dene gives children the best start in life and prepares them for the world beyond in many different ways. With small class sizes, pupils are genuinely able to fulfil their potential. Within our first year of opening, we are proud to have been a finalist in the Independent School of the Year Pre-Prep category.
About the Position
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to providing an excellent education for our Nursery pupils by teaching with expertise and enthusiasm
- Offering support to the learning of individual students, using an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources
- Leading and delivering a high-quality Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Part of this role will involve safeguarding responsibilities including the reporting of any safeguarding concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Team
We are looking for someone who has:
- An NVQ Level 3 (essential)
- Experience working with 2 year olds (essential)
- Outstanding communication
- A friendly and helpful manner
And someone who has the ability to:
- Plan fun and engaging activities
- Observe each child’s individual needs.
- Monitor and record children’s progress.
- Assist children with personal care.
- Work closely with team members and provide a stimulating room.
- Be able to work and communicate with parents and encourage them in nursery activities.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
Wellesley Haddon Dene is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.