We are looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Nurse to join our exceptional Nursery team. Could that be you?
As our Nursery Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our Nursery, focusing on creating a safe, welcoming and enriching environment where children can learn, play and grow. You will work closely with children aged 2 – 4 years old, fostering their social, emotional, and cognitive development through engaging activities, interactive play and thoughtful guidance.
About the Role and You
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Level 3 qualification in childcare and education.
- Outstanding communication.
- A friendly and helpful manner.
And someone who has the ability to:
- Plan fun and engaging activities.
- Observe each child’s individual needs.
- Monitor and record children’s progress.
- Assist children with personal care.
- Be prepared to serve food and drinks for the children and encourage good nutrition and sociable eating.
- Work closely with team members and provide a stimulating room.
Why Choose Us?
- You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on children’s lives during their crucial developmental years.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment that values your expertise and ideas.
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and career prospects.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Access to excellent resources and facilities to support your teaching and learning strategies.
- Discounted fees for your children at any Alpha School.
- ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ for financial reward.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description
If you feel like this role aligns with your skill set and experience, we encourage you to apply for this role.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wellesley Haddon Dene!
Wellesley Haddon Dene is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.